How it works:
- Have a look at our catalogue to find the titles you want. Please note patrons can only borrow from our library’s collection as Interlibrary loans have not yet resumed.
- Sign into your account to place the books on hold, or call us Mon-Thurs from 10-5, or email us with the titles you want to check-out.
- Library staff will contact you to set up a pickup time between 11:00-4:00 on Monday-Thursday each week.
- During your pickup time slot, please park in the above parking lot and you will find your books on the book cart next to the front door of the library. If someone else is at the pickup spot, please wait in your vehicle until they are finished, thank you.
- Items will already be checked out, so you do not need your library card, simply pick up your books!
- Happy reading!
- Upon return, please place items in one of our outdoor return bins. No late fines will be charged.
Please contact us if you have any questions! 250-342-6416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For patrons who have registered for an online temporary membership during this time:
You are limited to our online resources until library staff see proof of address in the form of government issued photo ID with a local address (between Spillimacheen to Canal Flats). You can email us a picture of your ID (email@example.com) or set a time with us to pick up materials, but show us your ID through the window first. Any ID photos emailed to us will be promptly deleted once we’ve processed your account.