How it works:
- Have a look at our catalogue to find the titles you want. Patrons can borrow from our library’s collection or through interlibrary loans.
- Sign into your account to place the books on hold, call us during open hours, or email us with the titles you want to check-out.
- Library staff will contact you to set up a pickup time during our open hours.
- During your pickup time slot, please park in the above parking lot and you will find your books on the book cart next to the front door of the library. If someone else is at the pickup spot, please wait in your vehicle until they are finished, thank you.
- Items will already be checked out, so you do not need your library card, simply pick up your books!
- Happy reading!
- Upon return, please place items in one of our outdoor return bins. No late fines will be charged.
Please contact us if you have any questions! 250-342-6416 or email@example.com