Computer & Internet Use
Wi-Fi Access Points
- Network: Library Public WiFi Password: reading123
- Network: CVCC Public WiFi Password: invermere
Each Wi-Fi access point is available free of charge and the connection reaches the benches outside the building.
Public Access Computers
- Four terminals available on a first come, first serve basis
- The first 30 minutes is free and then it is $1.00 for each subsequent half hour of use
- Computers have Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel for patron use.
Printing is available in black and white ($0.25/page) and full colour ($0.75/page). We also provide faxing and scanning services. For full details on our printing and faxing services, visit our Photocopies & Fax page.