Computer & Internet Use
Wi-Fi Access Points
- Network: Library Public WiFi Password: reading123
- Network: CVCC Public WiFi Password: invermere
Each Wi-Fi access point is available free of charge and the connection reaches the benches outside the building.
Computer use during Covid-19 restrictions: We have one computer available for 45 minute session only. You can book in advance by calling us at 250-342-6416 or stop by and see if it’s available.
If you just need to print, please email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with details (b&w or colour, single or double-sided) and we will print for you to limit contact.
Printing is available in black and white ($0.25/page) and full colour ($0.75/page). We are cash only. We also provide faxing and scanning services. For full details on our printing and faxing services, visit our Photocopies & Fax page.
Public Access Computers
- Three terminals available on a first come, first serve basis
- The first 30 minutes is free and then it is $1.00 for each subsequent half hour of use
- Computers have Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel for patron use.