What is Beanstack?
Beanstack is a free reading tracking website and app. You can simply log your reading to keep track of the titles you’ve read OR join in on the challenges to meet new reading goals, collect badges, and win prizes!
How do I sign up?
- First, head to our Beanstack site.
- You can also download the free Beanstack Tracker app on your device & search Invermere Public Library to register or log in.
- From there, follow the instructions to sign yourself and your family up! One account can have multiple readers, for instance a parent runs the account and has each child listed as a reader.
- Once the account is created, you can register for the challenges that pop-up on your home screen. You can log your reading by clicking the “Log Reading and Activities” button on the top left of the page. Logging there will automatically fill into a challenge if it meets the requirements AND you have registered for the challenge, or you can log directly in each challenge.
- Challenges available to your age group will pop up on the homepage. If the adult reader is selected, only adult challenges will show. Make sure to register for the challenge if you want your logged reading to count towards it!
- Toggle between readers to see what’s available for the different age groups!
- Read your way through the challenges to earn badges, and possibly prizes! (Not all challenges have a prize, check the challenge descriptions for details.)
- New challenges coming soon! Check the back regularly to see what challenges are live and upcoming!
Winter Reading Challenge 2022 Coming Soon!
Go to Beanstack now!
Questions? Challenge or prize ideas? Contact us at 250-342-6416 or firstname.lastname@example.org